Protecting Ruby apps from intrusions and vulnerabilities
Your organization faces cyber threats ranging from fraud and abuse to intrusions and data loss on nearly a daily basis. Integrating security best practices in the development lifecylce and production environment is key to protect applications against attacks. This Ruby security cheat sheet will give developers, DevOps and security teams a range of security best practices to follow to keep their code free from vulnerabilities and production apps protected from cyber attacks.
Here are some of the things that you will learn in this eBook:
- How to sanitize and escape user inputs in Ruby on Rails.
- How to avoid vulnerabilities using Active Record.
- How to detect and update vulnerable gems.
- What is the object serialization vulnerability in Rails?
- What application security testing solution should I use?
- What are the different SAST and DAST tools for Ruby?