SecDevOps - Integrating Security at DevOps Speed
SecDevOps (also known as DevSecOps and DevOpsSec) is the process of integrating secure development best practices and methodologies into development and deployment processes which DevOps makes possible. Download this eBook to learn how the Security as Code and Infrastructure as Code principles can be integrated in your organization.
Here are some of the things that you will learn in this eBook:
- What is SecDevOps?
- What’s the Difference between SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec?
- How to implement SecDevOps with the right tools, processes and culture
- Automate security audits and regularly break the build
- Establish strong feedback loops
- Perform regular code reviews and audits