You need more than a Web Application Firewall
Web Application Firewalls (WAF) have, for the longest time, been considered a critical line of defense against attacks from outside of an organization. But cyber attacks evolved and WAFs didn't adapt to the modern application security needs. Today, working only with flat network data and without application context won't cut it to protect applications.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this eBook:
- What is a Web Application Firewall?
- What are the flaws of WAFs?
- Why a WAF will generate more false positives
- How can a WAF be bypasses?
- What are WAF alternatives?
- How can RASP (Runtime Application Self-Protection) offer a good WAF alternative?